Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something well-confirmed again =)

Actually this post came-in a bit late here....
headed to Penang to meet my cousins and aunts on the first day of Chinese New Year,
nothing really special happened throughout the day,
till something nice to come into confirmation at night
In the night, I went out with my uncle and a couple of cousins together with one of their GF..
and there goes, we end up talking bout loads of stuff....
and if there is one thing that catch my attention to confirm some stuff,
its this~~
the hell load of places my uncle and my couz' GF talked about~~
hehe....
the first and only thing that came to my mind is that,
dear,I would really love to go to all these places with you =)
they spoke of creepy places, nice place and all sort of places
and
you are the next thing that came into my mind =)
somehow,it really do re-confirm my feelings for you....
I really do mean my feelings for you =)
a very firm confirmation for myself again


this is LA Disneys Haunted Mansion =)
one of the nice place they mentioned =)

No comments:

Post a Comment