Sunday, December 5, 2010

Long time~

Seriously have been a long long time since i last update this fella (blog) her...6 months plus plus!!!

Gonna start with a little update of how things been running and happening;

My relationship with Baby (Jesmin) is still running strong and well =)
This is one good thing =)
Went to Langkawi as our first trip from 1st Oct 2010-3rd Oct 2010 =)

Been back to Ipoh for more than half a year,
pretty much spending time like a lazy pig doing the same old thing daily...
Ouch...I'm such an F**K-Up Lazy-Ass dude...sigh....

Back in Ipoh,
I can sum up everyday by
sleep, eat, play basketball, "work" for my dad, a little bit of drinking session, study and Jesmin
Ouch...Really feel that I'm wasting my life =(


1 comment:

  1. nothing is wasted if u r living happily...everything seems good to u, appreciate it k, it is not easy to stay happy & optimistic all the time...at least not easy for me...haha...gonna to be sot sot liao...dun bother me...I oso dunno what am I writing...:P anyway, just drop by and send u a regard, and pls send my regard to ur grandma, uncle Albert & Jesmin too..all the best...:)

    ReplyDelete