Monday, April 18, 2011

post after months

Gosh...finally another post after a few months,
guess i had been pretty lazy posting~~ =P hahaha
Guess i'm just gonna do some recap here..

Life is in ipoh is just as boring as it can be....
Bet most friends in KL can't even imagine me being at home 95% of the time!!!
and i mean 95%!!!! maybe even more...LOL...

SUPER RARE night-time yumcha,
NO karaoke sessions (not that i never get invitations for it, but most of the dudes there are not-known to me....so lacking of mood)
maybe its just my own fault....
PRETTY RARE movie session,
lucky for me...Khai Whum is back in town..
Finally a mate for movies apart from my Dad...LMAO~~
Not to say,watching movie with dad is no fun...
Watching movie with him is cool, but sometimes friends might just be a better suit...
Too bad Jesmin isn't in town most of the time though...
She would have been the best movie,yumcha,PAKTO,karaoke mate ever =P
hahahahahahhahahahahaah~~~

Lucky for me, I have a mate for snooker.....
Ain't the sport that I excel-in but at least
there is something for me apart from staying at home all the time.... =)
Think this is something i should be happy for at least =P hehe...
Pretty thankful that this fella here is in town =D

Just gotta start to try hooking up with some younger dudes sooner or later,
if not....This is gonna spell for Loneliness...
~OucH~

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment