Saturday, October 17, 2009

belated birthday post

Wooo..This post is quite well about 11 days late...lol...Guess there would be a few people that might visit this blog of mine :)
To be honest,It was a full day from head to toe enjoyment...
I sang, I jump, I snap, I laugh, I smile, I enjoyed, I played,
and the greatest thing is that
My Dream Came True,
since young, I always wished that my closest friends would celebrate my birthday with me one day,
what more....This is my 21st...Its so totally awesome =)
Its a present only second to something I received from someone :)
(don't be mistaken..what I received is not something that money can buy)
Everything just came by so nicely....except for the final closing...That is the only setback...
Lets see, first stop is the REDBOX in The Curve...I think I sang about near 5hours...lol...
had never sing for such a long time before at all,
then...Dinner at Tony Romas (The Curve)...
All was good up till then...
There might just be a bit of a setback in the end of it...But,
sometimes it might just be good to disregard it, and take it as a Lesson to Learn :)
learn the word PUNCTUALITY :)
Overall....It have been an awesome night with 'almost' all the closest pals in the crowded,
would have hope a couple more to appeared,
xiang & carmen & you yang (y'all need to come next year)
Thanks to all that threw the party for me,
thanks~
cheng siong,cheow ling,cheng ying,pik hun,cui wah,joane,ah fai
love y'all..
mayb god bless all of us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment