Wednesday, October 14, 2009

loads of them bt stil lonely!!!???

To be honest, I have loads of friends a.k.a brothers and sisters...Many of which that really cares for me and would always gather for a drink & chat....There is even a good group of friends of mine that would even spend time to chat with me any time if I ever need them by my side or whenever I need any support....I'm even chatting daily with the girl of my life nowadays (p.s I'm still in single life mode)
But...Recently...I really really do feel very lonely at times, its like I have the world and yet I just don't really have anyone beside me....Maybe I do have them checking on my back all the time,I think they would....Really do believe so =) I really love you guys and girls =) it would have been real tough to find another group of friends I have currently =)
Or maybe the problems come from me myself....Pretty much an extrovert that likes to play and joke around with most of everybody but trying to force myself to stay at home all the time,basically forcing myself to live a life of an introvert.....
Sigh...Seriously hate this feeling of being lonesome and I'm so not going to be an Introvert!!!
So not me!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment