Friday, October 30, 2009

weird...maybe not so much

Hm....To be honest,I really do miss her all the time...But i wonder whether its weird here or maybe its just not so weird...I actually watched a movie and listened to some very sweet and soft love songs today....And this is actually making me miss her more than ever....
Movies and Songs really do have their magic sometimes eh...
Anyone that haven't watch this movie should go download it
GHOST OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST
its so damn nice,
the best part is that;
It actually remind myself to appreciate her more, well she is pretty much the best possible girl that I could ever fall for.....
!!NO REGRETS!!
I wonder if I'm getting all too emotional and stuff....
There is this song that i had loved for bout 11years and i actually found it today
L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole
Man, y'all should try these 2, especially if you are in love...It would just suits your feelings so damn nicely....
Love you, dear :*
Ah.....Missing you so badly (but i actually just finish talking with you on the phone)
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment